Use these 6 tips for a spotless home this season
1. Keep the doormats in a welcoming condition. Give them the toughest cleaning as they are the one who will be fighting the dirt first. Use your broom to the fullest while cleaning the doormat.
2. Walls, cabinets, baseboards, and woodwork must be cleaned. You may think that the walls are clean as the dirt falls on the floor. You a right to some extent. The dirt does fall on the floor but some of it does stick to the wall which does need to be cleaned regularly. Moping with a sponge can be easy work. Usage of two buckets can be done, one with detergent water and the other to wringing the sponge. Dry the walls and the woodwork with a dry cloth.
3. Use of the vacuum cleaner correctly is necessary. Past method says that all the furniture should be off the carpet so that complete carpet is accessible. The new method says to move the furniture to a little left or right, clean the accessible area that is under the furniture and then put it back.
4. Ceiling fixtures are to be cleaned by a cloth and a vacuum cleaner. They include fans and air-conditioners etc.
5. Light fixtures are necessary to be cleaned as that does bring new light in your life. Usage of simple few things such as a stepladder, sponge, polish cloth and extended-reach dust-and-dirt-removal tools that are easily available in the local store are advisable. It is advisable to use a stepladder if your home has high ceiling or skylights.
6. One of the toughest corners in a house is to reach behind refrigerator to clean the condenser coil. Usually it can be cleaned by using a long-handled bottle brush and a vacuum cleaner with an attachment hose. The dust that gets collected on the coil can shut down the unit causing it to overheat.
The coil which is usually found behind the fridge can be cleaned by using a long-handled bottle brush and a vacuum cleaner with the correct attachment.
If the coils are not reachable then you can just pull it a few feet and then clean it easily. Make sure you also clean the floor once you are done with the coil. If you are lucky, you might also find some interesting things you left behind the fridge.